Thursday, May 30, 2013

More Grad Party Ideas

Ready for a couple more ideas to inspire you for your grad party??
How about a photo booth where people write in the year they graduated??  I love that idea!


I used this idea last year when I threw my niece a grad party.  A cookie bar, with a chalkboard sign reading, "She's ONE SMART COOKIE!!"
 I love how the balloons and photos served as a unique display for pictures.
 
Of course, don't forget this past blog post, or this one, about other grad party ideas.  LOTS of stuff to inspire you!!
 
Enjoy your day!!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing party ideas, thanks for posting.

san diego bounce house

Unknown said...

The real necklace of a woman is not her looks but her heart. Visit my site for more interesting offer. Thank you and God bless!

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net