Friday, March 8, 2013

Current Obsessions.

1. Volleyball. Specifically, my daughter's JO team. Can't. Get. Enough.

 

2. Repainting and redecorating every room in this house. Well, except for the disaster that is my office. Tinkering with the idea of putting that on my to do list...

3. Downton Abbey. I know the season finale was a couple weeks ago. I'm not finished obsessing. It's THAT GOOD. I didn't see an episode before late December. Now, I'm HOOKED.

4. Wheat grass. Have you planted yours? Now is the time, people!! You've been alerted!!

5. Phillip Phillips' CD. On repeat around here for the past week or so. Great "paint the house" music.

6. "EAT" signs. Large, small, wooden, metal, you name it. Just ordered one and finally made a decision, because I was inspired by this. Wow. I so wish I had the space for that one. Couldn't swing it.

7. These candles from Target. Thanks, Jen.

8. I know Spring is only a couple weeks away. But I'm completely into hibernating right now. It is suiting my mood and I've been SO productive. Not ready to give that up just yet. Too many projects yet to complete...

9. Gearing up for St. Patrick's Day here. In Northeast Ohio, it's what we do. And in this family, we do it up big time. Erin Go Braugh!

10. The COLLECT app.  Perfect for Project Lifers.  Or those who are trying to keep up (like myself!).  Love that I can take a screen shot at the end of the month like this...

 
Enjoy your day!
 

No comments: