Tuesday, May 29, 2012

File Folder Mania

You may remember this layout from the May Work In Progress kit...


I used several of the paper and embellishments...


To tell the story of how we spent Easter this year.
But then I worked them into one layout...and it looks like this::


See how all the pages peak out from underneath each other?
In line with my little personal file folder obsession these days, I made these three layouts into one layout by making it interactive.
The three of them are stacked on top of each other, and then attached to a 12x12 piece of card stock.


Masking tape was used to simply bind the separate layouts together.


 Here is a look at the third and final page against the 12x12.

Now I will either place the whole layout into a 12x12 page protector and add it to our ProjectLife2012 album in one piece...
or I can slit the 12x12 allowing the pages to open freely while the foundation of the page rests in it's page protector. Either way would work perfect for me.

Really like how to tell a story like this with multiple photos yet in a file folder format.
You may be seeing more of the same. {wink}.



wip siggy

2 comments:

borcherding said...

I am the first comment? WOW!...just WOW! I absolutely LOVE this! thank you so much for sharing! LOVE IT!!

Trish said...

Beautiful work, as always, Jamie! TFS!