Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Almost Easter

That means it's almost time to celebrate some little person's birthday in my family.

That also means it's time to find some adorable and colorful cakes and cupcakes she can view on the computer. Ain't nothing she'll be having gonna look this good, not as long as she has me as her mother :)





Oh my gosh, this is a Chinese mother's cupcake dream come true!  Not only does she love fried rice, noodles, ham, but she LOVES broccoli!  Can you imaging biting into it and it's a cake? LOL.

\

These might be actually do-able, er..., on a second thought, nah, not do-able, not for me.

5 comments:

pickmepam said...

the turtles look pretty easy! actually, a lot of them are do-able. if you can scrap, you can follow directions in the "hello cupcake" book.
have a little faith!

Anna Schüler said...

i just stumbled in by fortune. your blog is exciting!
happy easter!

Aubree said...

You can totally do those daisies!! ....and Jing-Jing, thought you refused to Pinterest!?! Love what you found online --- I too would never be making anything so fancy!

Trish said...

I think you could TOTALLY pull this off!! They don't look that hard. Assembly line style, I'd bet they'd go pretty easily...Pam's right...you COULD do it!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

OMG! These are all so fun!