Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finishing projects


If your like me you start out the year with the best plans. Taking on many different projects with the best of intentions, but somehow life happens and things just get pushed to the side and we don't get back to them.

This year I decided to change that. I decided that no matter how long it took to finish a project, I was going to finish it.
So here we are nearing the end of March and I'm keeping to my promise to myself of finishing projects.

Remember my 28 days album?

Here's some pictures of my almost finished album
(still waiting on some prints)
Hopefully I will continue finishing projects throughout the year! How about you?

4 comments:

Trish said...

I'm the queen of the unfinished! Too embarrassed to list how many--lol! Cute mini, Tina!

Carol W. said...

Cute mini! TFS

BabyBokChoy said...

I love it, what an adorable mini :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Oh, this is so beautiful!