Wednesday, March 30, 2011

An Evening with Jasmine Star


I got an email from my all-time favorite blogger, Karen Russell, about a month ago. It was a blast email with a link to Jasmine Star's blog, and specifically her new "commercial." Now, Karen doesn't do this kind of thing--in fact--I've never received an email from her directing me anywhere else--so of course I clicked...


I was sucked into the vortex that is Jasmine Star. Now, I love photography and all, but I have no plans to do any weddings or anything. Not my thing. But...when I heard she was going to be doing a presentation on social media and business in Akron, I signed up on the spot.


I will be posting a few pics and links, along with a few highlights from stuff I took in tonight. Right now, I'll leave you with the link that sucked me in, and a promise that I'll be back with more later on today...


2 comments:

borcherding said...

oohhh..very interesting. can't read to read your notes about this....

Sarah Edelman said...

Glad that you had a great time!! She is awesome!! Bummed I missed her workshop:(