Monday, January 31, 2011

Our One and Only Annual Clearance Sale!!!

We're starting the week off with a bang!
I'm clearing out the leftover kits and pieces parts from the past 6-9 months of inventory, and I'm selling them at a rock bottom price! Last year these sold out on the first day...and they are all currently packed up and ready to ship out! Each kit will contain at least 2 alphabets and a load of embellishments, as well as paper and cardstock from kits used in the past year. Each kit will contain at least $40 in product--and they will go quickly! Click on the link below to snatch one up...because once they're gone, they're gone!
SOLD OUT!! Thank you!!

3 comments:

borcherding said...

can't believe it! i just ordered one! WOOHOO!!!!!

Becky said...

Woot! I ordered one too! I have never ordered from you but I have been severely tempted many many times. ;)

Deb said...

Thank YOU, Trish, for the great opportunity to get some fabulous stuff at an even more fabulous price!