Thursday, January 21, 2010

For the love of mini's


This month I am playing with the Valentine kit and having a ball!
I was so inspired by all these papers and knew I wanted to make a mini so I went into my stash and grabbed some coordinating envelopes and using book binding tape put the envelopes/pages together.

I cut the flaps off the envelopes and punched a half circle out for my journaling tag to slide into envelope.

For the cover I used one 6 X 12 sheet up paper I found the center and scored 1/4 inch in each direction from the center. For the ends I scored the extra inch of paper, turned it in and held together with eyelets.
I plan to finish it up in the next couple days!

9 comments:

MichelleB said...

Very cute! Love how you used the tickets!

helena said...

adorable - i do love mini albums and I like your use of envelopes here

Laina Lamb said...

Incredible! I love your minis!

pickmepam said...

this is so cute! i love how everyone on this site is so darn creative!

Jewel said...

So cute! I love they way you used the envelopes.

Trish said...

This is adorable!! Will you bring it with you on Saturday, pretty please with sugar on top?? :) See you soon!

jamie said...

tina...you are so fab about the mini's. love what you did here with the envelopes. and thanks so much for sharing!

alexandra s.m. said...

great projects! I hear you , I'm a sucker for V.day as well ;-)

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

What a cute little album! I'd love to see more albums done with the bind-it-all. I'm thinking of getting one.