Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you believe?


One of my kiddos is "on the fence" about believing in Santa. Last week in the car, I heard, "Mom, I believe in Santa, but I'm not buying flying reindeer." I had to chuckle.

That same kid got an email tonight from the Jolly Old Elf himself. I think he's a believer after seeing the video and all that came with it. SO COOL. Do yourself a favor and follow the prompts to create your own video for that special child in your life who may be on the fence.

Amy, once again you amaze me in finding these gems!! Love ya!!

To each and every one of you out there in blogland...my family and I wish you all the blessings your heart can hold on this most sacred night.

Merry Christmas to you all!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

have a very merry christmas my friend!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I believe in the magic of Christmas! Have a wonderful holiday my dear friend! Hugs!

PhocsM said...

I believe in Christmas too. Next year try this website.
www.noradsanta.org
It will make him believe even more.