Wednesday, November 25, 2009

An Organized Christmas

My dear friend Amy is something I'm not...ORGANIZED. She had the MOST adorable planner with her last week, and I went home, haunted by the notion that I too could be more together than I thought possible...

So being the wonderful gal she is...she brought me her version over, along with a binder to get me started. Awww...wasn't that thoughtful?

She turned me toward this website, and I printed off everything I need to get myself together this holiday season. And don't you know...I think I can actually DO it this year. The printouts are WONDERFUL--and they've thought of everything!! There is even a "to do" list that goes week by week for those who are more organizationally challenged like myself.

I'm in the process of making it cute, too. I'll show it off soon...

In the meantime, mosey on over there and print those worksheets out. You too can do it this year!!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

its a great site ive been using it for a couple years!

jamie said...

have a hard time believing you are not organized. in my book you ARE every woman!
thanks for the insite, trish!!!

MichelleB said...

Great site! Love your binder...I used the same one for my wedding planner! Great size for organizing.

Kristin said...

I have been using this site for years - love it! Thanks for the reminder that it is time to get thr prinouts going!

Cammy said...

Thanks for the link, definitely something I need!