Saturday, August 29, 2009

Art Journals

I really love art journals. I love to create them and I love to look at other peoples. I think it is the freedom that they bring. There is no wrong way to do them! You can draw, paint, put emphera on them, add photos, whatever you want. One person's art journals that I love and find very inspiring is Emily Falconbridge. This year she is doing a mini art journal with prompts every week. She is doing a tag journal, and I decided to do mine that way also. Here are my last two. I used a tag and a journal card from this months kit on last weeks! My journaling is on the back of the cards. You can create one by following the prompts HERE.


5 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

OMG this is so cool, I love yours and I'm heading to Emily's blog now!

Julie said...

love that!! now i have that they might be giants song in my head lol

jamie said...

i am so glad you posted this. i have been thinking about art journals lately. having never done one i think they sort of intimidate me. the tag approach is a good idea. think i will have to try this.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Very cool! I love art journals!

Marie said...

love it shelly :)