Thursday, April 30, 2009

National Scrapbook Day Celebration

Lots of fun stuff going on to celebrate NSD (which is technically Saturday) around here. First up...
This kit is available today right here. The specialty kit costs $25, and is loaded with the brand new Crate Paper Lillian collection!! The contents of the kit will be listed on the site, and they are ready to ship!

I will also be listing discontinued kits up for sale at rock bottom prices, so be sure to check it out!! I thought it was time for some "spring cleaning." Look for those around noon today...and yes, I can combine shipping!!

I still have 4 openings for next weekend's NSD crop (May 9th from 10am-midnight) at the Waterbury Community Center before it is sold out. I have had several requests to hold more crops over the summer, and I do have plans on holding at least 3, so stay tuned for more information!! I also have plans to do a kids camp and a mother/daughter crop...whee!! Details will follow...

Have a super day!!

5 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Cute kit!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

LOVE the bright cheerful colors in this kit! Perfect for spring :-) Happy NSD to you my dear friend :-)

Linda said...

Wow, I have heard wonderful things about the WIP kits. This one looks so pretty. Hope I win!!

Molly U. said...

Hi Trish!
So sorry to miss the crops with you lately! hopefully I can do one soon. Love the kit and check out the sale loot!
Molly

Kari M. said...

I'm trying to declutter my house. I'm so tired of all the stuff, but with two little kids it's taking forever, now throw in being sick and I don't know if I'll ever get it done. That kit is really cute. Happy NSD