Friday, January 23, 2009

Ah...Love.

My house is filled with red and pink these days, and I've been into the spirit of Valentine's Day. Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy got me with these fabric pins...Loving all the Basic Grey Smitten papers too. I have gone to town making V-Day cards using their kit, and I have a few left over at the WIP Etsy shop on sale (regularly $15). They went together quickly, I must say...

Stay tuned for a special little Valentine kit or three in the near future too. I've had several requests for a smaller project kit, and still others who have requested more "Sweet Treats." I have also been working on a mini book called "The 10 Loves of My Life" for two upcoming classes, and I have made a few extras in case anyone felt inclined to scrap about themselves. They will be available over at the Etsy site as soon as they're ready (most likely, the weekend!) I've listed a few of the 12x12 2-page layouts (called "Page-in-a-Pinch"), which happen to be a favorite to my local scrapbook customers. So fun putting these goodies together--I've been a busy gal...

I've listed more crop dates on the WIP Website through May. If you are interested in signing up, please email me at Turay413@gmail.com. I added the second March crop for those of you who didn't get in the first one, so I hope that will alleviate some of pressure to those on the wait list. Thanks for your patience guys!

Have a wonderful Friday...

2 comments:

pickmepam said...

love, love, love the valentine cards!

borcherding said...

Why can't I live cloer to you???
TGIF!!