Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Have you seen this?

Love this necklace and the fact that they donate a portion of their profits to charity. They're affordable and cost only $1.00 to ship--great deal!!
Just when I thought I was finished with my holiday baking, I had to wander over to Bakerella. Dang. She gets me every time.

I added this to my wish list this year...how cool is it that your white balance can be perfected with a lens cap? Genius!! You can find caps to fit your favorite lens here.
Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Susie Buetow said...

I really like your blog!Come see mine if you get a chance! Thanks and I plan on making those egg nog cookies this week! Susan
http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/

pickmepam said...

where is bakerella? i love, love, love the reindeer!

Trish said...

Pam---www.bakerella.blogspot.com

jamie said...

gotta love that bakerella chick...i also recently made truffles in a similar way as her mini cupcake pops...it's just crushed oreo and cream cheese dipped in chocolate...we all LOVED them...a little too much, i might add.
thanks, trish.

Jana Eubank said...

Ooooo! Great finds!!!!

Atticelf said...

I LOVE Bakerella! Man that woman turns out a mean cake pop...