Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random bits...

I've been pretty productive these past few weeks, and I wanted to tease you all a bit today...

I am teaching 10 classes at the Fall Retreat at the Bertram Inn November 14-16, and if you're signed up, here is a taste of one of the banner classes...I've had several people request class kits already (although I have not publicly listed the classes) and if there are any leftover from the weekend, I will make them available on the WIP Etsy site immediately after the event, promise!

I've also had a couple people inquire about the December WIP kit. Here is a taste of the main kit--containing some of the beautiful Amy Butler Lotus items...
Just to clarify, the main kit will NOT be Christmas related. I have taken care of those of you who DO want Christmas items in a project kit, however. And what a kit that will be---WOW. I don't know if I have ever sold a kit like this one--and I promise you--you won't be disappointed!! I'll post sneaks on that later on in the week.

If you're like me, you're into carving pumpkins right about now in preparation for those beggers!! Be sure to check this out if you want a cool tutorial on how to turn a photo into a pumpkin carving pattern--it was easy and FUN! And if you'd like to carve your favorite candidate out, these are quick and instantly down loadable as well...

Have a great day friends!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to do that banner, Trish!! The Lotus looks wonderful, an kind of "wintery" feel. Excited to see what the project kit is!!

pickmepam said...

very cute banner! always so inspiring!

Jewel said...

The banner is so cute! So wish I lived closer to you to take your classes. Thanks for the Dec. sneak, it looks beautiful.

Colleen said...

yummy!!! i love love love amy butler. i hope one of those banner kits turns up in the etsy shop. cuteness!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

OMG the dec kit looks amazing!!!
i'm so happy i got my nov kit... yay!!! good stuff... can't wait to play around with it... maybe tomorrow... or once i'm done reading the book i'm on lol

thekreativelife said...

That banner is just beautiful! At least what I can see of it . . . Wish I lived closer, so I could take your classes too!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Wondering how you do it all...
your sweet treat class, the banner class you teach, the art journal class, all the cute creative stuff you make and come up with these kits.

I really can't wait to see what you have in store for that Christmas kit and the main kit. So far it looks great!

ShellOscraps said...

Great sneak peek Trish, I cannot wait to do that banner! I can't wait to see what holiday project you have for us in December too. See ya soon!