Friday, September 26, 2008

where you create.

well, after an emotional night of t.v. (e.r. fans anyone? and jim FINALLY proposed!) i had lots of fun looking at the places where you create! thanks for leaving me those links ladies! hope these areas inspire you too--enjoy!
here is the lovely miss jana's b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l room.
look at all that lovely black...and what really caught my eye in this room was the inspirational board. i love those words on there!

and i LOVED sweet laura's desk in her room...it's from IKEA as well....ahhh, i think i might have a love affair with IKEA. anyways, that desk is great, cause it's right snuggled up with her shelves...and we all know it's nice to be right next to the things you need, when you're creating. thanks laura!


erica's room was so organized and pretty...i loved ALL the pictures, but in particular, i really liked this shelf...talk about organization! thanks for sharing erica!


the midnite scrapper gets crafty in her cool colored room...i adore the brown...and this couch??!! i would love to have that, so i can lay there while i let the mojo return to the body. love that shelf on the wall too!

what i love about lizzie's room is that it incorporates something that she loves...hello kitty! she made her space into a cute and crafty area combined! and i LOVE how she has her thickers hanging on the walls...we don't know what we have if we don't see it, right ladies?

ahhh, friends...thanks so much for sharing! have a great night!!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Thanks for dropping by and mentioning it here...imagine my surprise to see my room there. =] Honestly though, you ladies at WIP are such an ispiration and I am always looking to organize my space to get more use out of what I have...so keep sending ideas our way! Thanks again. =]

Colleen said...

these are great rooms! thanks for sharing them

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing all our rooms here. I love my WIP kits. They are always so much fun. I also love getting the fab newsletters... They are so jammed packed with ideas. You guys are FIERCE!!!!!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

YAY I got my kit today... it's so gorgoues!!! I love it so much!!!!!!!

Cindy F said...

Wow, they're all beautiful and I love the diversity. Thanks for the inspiration.