Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sweets for the Sweet...

Today was my niece's 16th birthday, and I wanted to do a little something "sweet" for her.

Think this fit the bill?
She's always loved real sour candy, and peppermint (strange, because if it were me, I'd go for the chocolate...) So I created this arrangement of her favs--16 of them to be exact--and it was a hit. I should have included a toothbrush--LOL!

The main newsletter has officially been sent out for the August 2008 WIP kits. The Project kit newsletter will go out before noon EST today. If you did not receive it, please email me and I'll be sure I forward it to you (Turay413@gmail.com).

And can I just say that the design team BLEW ME AWAY with their galleries this month? Make sure you take a look at the Flickr account--I'm in awe that you all are working with me, and I am so proud to have you on board!! I giggled with each email I got--and I opened it as if they were presents!! These next few months are going to be really, amazingly delicious...

Have a fabulous Friday all!!

7 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

oh, such a cute basket idea! I am sure she will love it! Thanks for sharing.

Laina Lamb said...

love the basket!
gotta go check out the flckr group photos...
make sure to stop my blog and sign up for the RAK this weekend!
http://lifeonthelamb.blogspot.com/

Ryzmomplus2 said...

That basket is adorable! What a sweet way to make sweet 16 special! I too was blown away by everyone's work! So inspiring!

Colleen said...

cute basket and the DT gallery looks FABULOUS!!!

Tara said...

I was hoping that basket was a RAK giveaway! haha!
And I'm still making my way through the gallery. Un-bee-leave-abul!!

Sonda T said...

omgosh she will love that. :) :) (all i can think of is cavities. hee hee) AWESOME work by the DT! :)

pickmepam said...

why is it that kids are so excited about sour candy? my kids...the same. ugh. chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!