Sunday, February 24, 2008

Scrapping Retreat...

I had the most lovely time this weekend! I spent it with 100 other ladies in a the Grand Ballroom at the Bertram Inn, and it was nothing short of wonderful. Here's what we looked like as a group:And this is my friend Mary Ann last night, right before a rootbeer float nightcap...
We scrapped into the wee hours of the morning on both Friday and Saturday nights, and enjoyed the wonderful five star cuisine the place is famous for. Thank you Shelley--you worked your tail off, and we all enjoyed ourselves! Can't wait to do it again soon...

And this is a little layout I loved by my friend Jennifer Bueck I wanted to share. She was so productive this weekend with that AL Recipe book! Thanks for sharing Jen!

I'll be back in the morning for a treat, and to show you what I did with my time this weekend...

Good Night!

6 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Looks like fun! Glad you had a great time, Trish! Now, for some reason, I am craving a root beer float. LOL! Rest up and I can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow! I LOVE your blog!

Molly said...

Oh, it looks like you all had such a wonderful time, Trish! You deserve it! :)

Christi said...

How fun! smiles...

Ryzmomplus2 said...

looks like a lot of fun! Wish I could have joined you! Can't wait to see what you've gotten done!

Damaris said...

Wow. That felt like it was a lot of fun! Don't you love it when you can get away for a little bit and simply scrap yourself away? WHOO HOO for you!
Hugs

Nicole Eshelman said...

oh, so jealous of your "away" time...thanks for sharing!!