Thursday, February 21, 2008

Easy recipe...and a sale!

It has been a while since I posted a recipe, so here is an easy one for you to try...

Italian Pasta Salad

8 oz. cooked angel hair pasta

2 tomatoes

4 oz. feta cheese (tomato basil is my fav)

Fresh basil

Garlic

Olive oil

In a frying pan, heat oil. Brown garlic in hot oil, making sure to stir a lot so it doesn’t burn. Place cooked garlic and oil over freshly cooked cold angel hair pasta. Add chopped tomatoes and crumble feta over the dish. Add chopped basil and salt and enjoy!


Okay, I got an email from one of my fav stores, and I know I got a few comments on my big wooden scissors in my scrapbook room. I got mine at the PB Clearance center, but the price here is what I paid!

And while you're there, check this out and oh...this too...

Enough enabling!

Okay, have a super duper weekend, and I'll be back for a real special surprise by Sunday evening. Trust me here, you won't want to miss out on this one. It won't be advertised anywhere else but here, so stay tuned! :) (hee hee hee...)

**Okay, two more things before I go...

For those of you who loved the Special Edition Anniversary kit--be sure to check out Pink Paislee's new community that opened today here. Should be fun!

And I thought this was a great idea and wanted to share...

Out!

2 comments:

Jen Forbus said...

You're so funny! :) Have a great weekend!

Christi said...

I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve...

BTW, I received my kit yesterday and immediately had to play... http://alteredambitions.blogspot.com/2008/02/internet-happenings.html
smiles!