Friday, November 30, 2007

Button Wreath Ornament


I have seen these cute little button wreaths popping up all over bloggy land, so i decided to make one myself. They are fun, cute and quick to make! Within five minutes, I had this in my hot little hands and ready to hang! I am thinking about attaching them to gifts and adding monograms too...what do you think?
Directions for making these little beauties can be found here. I found the red striped ribbon at Michaels (their bobbin ribbon) and raided my stash for the buttons. My daughter and I are having a blast coming up with different color combos to create. Enjoy!

12 comments:

Trish said...

OMG, I'm all over this. I need to pack for tomorrow, and now this has completely distracted me! :) Love them!

toners said...

Wow, so cute! You may have just given me the idea for a project for DD and her friends next weekend :) Thank you! Great job :)

Anonymous said...

Nicole that is just to darn cute! Adding to my list of things to do...

AnilĂș Magloire said...

They are adorable and I love the way you photographed it :)

Gabrielle said...

OMG I LOVE this wreath!

And I have a TON of buttons!

WARNING: Lifting this idea! :)

Jana Eubank said...

Adorable! I've gotta make these with my kids. They would LOVE this!

Alyssa said...

What a cute idea...and so simple! Thanks for sharing.

Molly said...

Ok, these are way tooooo adorable! I love them! :D

April said...

How cute are those? I might just have to do some:)

Vee said...

this is the cutest!! ;)

Uniquely Ella said...

I'm new to your blog - Love, love, love it. Your work it's great.
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great idea but making them look that round isn't that easy! :-)