Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Monday!

Well, it is October 15th, and for those of you who purchased the recipe kit, I emailed the newsletter last night before including these gems...and since they're SO CUTE, I'll be sending out an addendum showing you all of the wonderfully talented Janelle Richmond's creations with the kit!

Not only did Janelle make sketches for the pages, but she also created a bang-up book that pops with color. Now, I have to tell you, I've made about 5-6 of these albums before, and never once did it ever occur to me that you could overlap the recipe on the photo! I love her take on things, and you will too. And if you haven't been over to Janelle's sketches blog, click on over to the right and you'll see the other wonderful creations she has over there. Thanks for all your hard work on this special edition project, Janelle! Look for more of her stuff coming soon...

Check these out!






I still have a few of these kits left if you are interested! As you can see from the photos, the possibilities are endless...

And for you other interested folks, I uploaded the Design Team's creations on the website yesterday. They did a great job with the November kit, and got really creative with the fabric and the felt. I love the range of talent on the design team, and I'm really excited every time one of them sends me an email with their work. Their take on things inspires me, and I know it will do the same for you!

BTW, the newsletter for the November kit will be sent out a bit early (because yes, I am ahead of schedule for once!) and I hope you'll love what I came up with too. And believe it or not, I actually topped my own record for pages created with one kit on this one. So far, I'm up to TWELVE layouts!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG these are awesome! I'm glad I haven't put mine together yet! I love these sketches by Janelle!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I love the sketch!! I am gonna start putting my album together soon. This is such a cool look for it.

Anonymous said...

oh totally awesome recipe book, Janelle!! Love it!! You did a great job. i am loving looking at the kits at WIP. Thanks for telling me about them. ~Sonda