Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall Garland

I keep this ribbon garland in our foyer and change the photos up throughout the season for kicks. Making Memories did a kit like this last year, and I took the concept and made my own! It did use up a TON of ribbon, but I just tied knots all down a length of twine, and added clips where I wanted photos to hang. Try it out! I also did a really cute one for my son's room who has a vintage cowboy theme and used rope and torn fabric...totally cute! I also did a huge one for my Christmas tree as well. Try it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And its so cute as is all the other things in her house!

Ady said...

Oh Trish, I love it...

emelyn said...

Trish, you always have such great ideas!! I love this, and I'm sure I have enough ribbon for something like that....LOL!! Maybe I'll do something like this for Joey's birthday! THANKS soo much for the inspiration!!...always!!

Debbie Blythe said...

You are once again awesome! You are the creativity queen! A definite must do!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I can only imagine how gorgeous your house looks with all these around!!

Nicole Eshelman said...

I am so doing this for Christmas :). thanks for sharing!!!