Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Take the Challenge!

So in the last newsletter, I set out a few challenges. Here are two of the lovely layouts that were forwarded to me:Phyllis Merrill accepted the challenge on doing a page on your age. Phyllis has been a member of the kit club since its inception--and she used scraps from every kit to pull together this scrappy layout to mimic a quilt. Don't worry Phyllis--I'll never tell... :)

Janelle Richmond also accepted the same challenge. I've been a fan of hers on 2Peas for a while, and I love how she mixes papers to make them stand out. Totally inspires me to dig in and scrap...

Thanks for sharing gals! Anyone else up for the challenge?

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I love, love, love Janelle's work!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the new blog!!!!